Look at nature and how it grows.
It doesn’t force its way.
It goes surrenders to the elements around it and moves in the easiest direction.
I’ve seen plants growing out of granite rock; a tree growing sideways and even had plants growing on my roof.
When a seed is planted the roots grow first. Then plant starts to move toward the sun and surrender to what is around them, allowing it to determine the way they grow.
They don’t fight their surroundings. They mold themselves to it.
That Is How Our Journey Is Meant To Be.
Can you surrender to everything you’ve been through in life and have compassion for yourself knowing it wasn’t easy and then move toward love and forgiveness of yourself and others?
What would your life look like if you did?
How would you feel about yourself if you could completely surrender to the way you were raised, treated and events your experienced?
What if it is supposed to be this way for you to heal emotionally and your healing is the next step in human evolution?
These next 6-practices are life long practices to support your healing and emotional evolution:
- Notice your feelings without making them wrong
- Ask what age is this feeling coming from
- Think back to when you were that age and find the event that created that feeling
- Look at the event from a 3rd person perspective and find compassion for yourself
- Decide to take action toward love and peace of yourself and others
- Feel the evolution and healing in your body and see it in your life
Your mind and body may want to ignore the above practices to remain in the addictive feelings and behaviors you are conditioned with.
You have to surrender to them and understand they are only memorized feelings and behaviors. They are not who you are.
A plants main goal is to move toward the light of the sun.
Your Main Goal Is To Move Toward Love and Peace.
You were born to emotionally heal and evolve.